WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or terminal when you access our Platform. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
The cookies used by TopFun or the third party acting on its behalf, are associated only with an anonymous user and your computer, and we do not store sensitive personal identification information in the cookies we use.
Thanks to the cookies, it is possible for TopFun's server, or of the third party acting on its behalf, to recognize the browser of the computer used by the user in order to make navigation easier. They are also used to measure the audience and traffic parameters, monitor the progress and the number of entries.
In the same way, TopFun's Web servers will automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. All this information is recorded in a server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain statistical measurements that allow knowing the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to the Web services, etc. In any case, said file is subject to dissociation processes that prevent the identification of the users' machine.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Our Platform uses its own and third-party cookies, with different purposes, specifically:
· Own cookies: Are those that we send to your computer or terminal from our Platform. We use them in order to manage the sign-in page of registered users.
· Third party cookies: Those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a Web page that is not managed by us, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
· Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while accessing our Platform.
· Persistent Cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a specific period of time, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
· Analysis Cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our Platform. To do this, we analyze the navigation in our website in order to improve the range of services we offer.
· We use Google Analytics in order to collect information anonymously and compile trend reports for websites without identifying individual users. In this way, our website remembers information that changes the appearance or behavior of the site. The provider of this cookie is Google.
· We use Google AdWords to collect information anonymously and report on visits that arrive through advertising provided by Google AdWords without identifying individual users. In this way, our website sends information to Google to prepare reports of the marketing campaigns launched. The provider of this cookie is Google.
· We use Google in order to collect information anonymously and report visits that arrive through advertising managed by Google without identifying individual users. In this way, our Platform sends information to Google to prepare reports of the marketing campaigns launched. The provider of this cookie is Google.
· We use Facebook in order to collect information anonymously and report visits that arrive through advertising provided by Facebook without identifying individual users. In this way, our website sends information to Facebook to prepare reports of the marketing campaigns launched. The provider of this cookie is Facebook.
Also, we inform you that cookies that are not necessary for the use of our Platform, can be blocked or disabled through the configuration of your browser. If you block or disable them, you can continue using our Platform, although the use of some of your services may be limited and therefore your experience in our Platform less satisfactory.
If you wish to revoke your consent regarding our cookies policy, you must delete them on your device through the configuration of your Internet browsers. These are the links of the different browsers that inform about cookies:
• For more information about the Firefox browser from here:
• For more information about the Chrome browser from here:
• For more information about the Internet Explorer browser from here:
• For more information about the Safari browser from here:
We recommend you to review this policy every time you access our Platform with the aim of being adequately informed about possible changes on it.